Welcome to Xion Global
Makin' Payments & Rewards Easy For Any Business
Whether you are looking for a new or additional payment gateway, this is it! By simply adding two lines of code to your online store or app, you can start accepting crypto payments. Alternatively, if you in a rush and don't feel like coding, then just copy a payment link and share it with your customers to pay.
Available payment options for customers: xDAI, XGT, ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, DASH & USDT
APIs, SDK & Commerce Plugins are in development 🏗
- 1% Transaction fees on consumers
- No chargebacks
- Up to 100% cashback in crypto for online purchases
- Earn interest on your sales revenue
- Loyalty programs and more...
If you think you had it good before, then you haven't tried Xion out. From 1% transaction fees to 100% cashback to increase repeat purchases, Xion isn't just a payment gateway... it's a way of life.
🛍 My Orders
This is where you can create your products in order to create payment links and customisable checkout buttons to start accepting crypto payments
Checkout buttons can be installed with just 2 lines of code but if you not looking to code, then just share a payment link and get paid in crypto.
This is where you can pause, activate, archive and restore checkout buttons. Every action you take affects any customers that are currently subscribed and/or on a loyalty program. If you created single billing buttons then activating, pausing, archiving or restoring will simply activate or deactivate your checkout buttons on your store. What you can do:
- Activate, pause, archive, restore checkout buttons(customers subscriptions)
- View the product price, billing interval and cycles
- View Customers Transactions and payment status (Single & Recurring)
- Email & Shipping Addresses for orders
- Downloadable CSV document with all single billing, recurring billing and pausing fee transactions
- Preview the product & checkout button on your website
- Click "Edit" to head to the "Create" page where you can edit your product/checkout button
Activate - checkout button will be available again on your store but there's two sides to it:
1 - if your checkout button was previously archived and restored, then it will not reactivate any unsubscribed customers. Instead it will send an email to let your customers know they can re-subscribe.
2 - if your checkout button was previously paused, then it will reactivate any paused customers subscriptions and they will be billed on their next due billing date.
Pause - this will deactivate your checkout button, pause any active recurring billing plans and save any discount progress customers have earned through the loyalty program to continue once reactivated.
Archive - if you archived, then it would've deactivated your checkout button, unsubscribed any active or paused customers and reset any discount progress customers have earned through the loyalty program
Restore - When you 'Restore', this will move your checkout button to paused to edit any product details in the create section before reactivating it. The checkout button will still be deactivated.
Please note: Follow up checkout buttons can only be managed through the main checkout buttons in management. If you created follow up checkout buttons, then any action you take on the main checkout button will have the same effect on the follow up checkout buttons it is linked to.
Example: I created a main checkout button called "Monthly Shaving Box" and added a follow up checkout button called "Aftershave Subscription" to increase my customers cart size. Now I paused my "Monthly Shaving Box", which in turn paused my "Aftershave Subscription". All of my customers billing periods and loyalty program statuses have been paused + my checkout buttons have also been deactivated.
Transaction fees: Any action you take in this dashboard creates an xDAI blockchain transaction. Whether you pause, activate, archive or restore, a transaction will be created and about $0.01 transaction fees will be covered by Xion. Even though we cover the low transaction/gas fee, we kindly ask you to refrain from taking multiple or unnecessary actions. Lastly, every time an action is taken or an order is placed, the transaction status in "View Transactions" will move to "Pending" until the xDAI blockchain transaction is "Successful" or "Failed".
This is your universal product and subscription management dashboard. Any products, services or subscriptions you purchase through Xion's payment gateway, can be managed in the "My Orders" page. It's the easiest way to manage your orders and subscriptions on the go. What you can do:
- Activate, pause, unsubscribe and resubscribe to subscriptions
- View transactions and payment status (single & recurring)
- Download a CSV of your transaction/order history
- Check when your next due billing date is and how many payments you have left on the subscription
Please Note: Activating, pausing, unsubscribing and subscribing functionality is only available for subscription products or services.
- a.) If you recently paused your subscription, then you will be able to reactivate it by simply clicking "Activate". You will be charged on your next due "Billing Date" in xDAI, so make sure you have enough xDAI in your "Interest Bearing Vault" (Wallet) as your next billing date could be the date you click "Activate".
- b.) If this is a Loyalty activated subscription and you still qualify for discounts, then your discount progress will continue if you were not recently unsubscribed.
- c.) If your subscription was recently paused by the merchant, then you will not be able to "Activate" until it has been reactivated by the merchant. Once they reactivate it, you will be charged on your next due "Billing Date".
- d.) If you do not have enough xDAI in your "Interest Bearing Vault" before your next recurring billing payment, then you will be charged in XGT(if available). Same goes for not having enough XGT in your wallet; you'll be charged in xDAI from your "Interest Bearing Vault" (if available)
- a.) Going on holiday and want to pause your "gym" contract? Then just click "Pause" and your subscription will be paused indefinitely(until you decide to reactivate). However, you have to pay 12.5% of the total price of your subscription to pause it in either xDAI or XGT. Example: Chocolate Box Subscription is $29.99, I decide to pay "$3.74" to pause my subscription for a month.
- b.) If you are on a Loyalty Program, then your discount progress will be saved when either you or a merchant pauses your subscription.
- a.) Clicking "Unsubscribe" will immediately cancel your recurring billing subscription.
- b.) If your subscription was recently activate, then you will loose any discount progress(Loyalty Program) you have built up with this particular merchant, on this particular subscription. Any other subscriptions will not be affected, even if they are from the same merchant.
- a.) If you wish to resubscribe to an existing subscription, then you can simply click "Subscribe" on that same subscription. Once clicked, you will be prompt with a pop up that will show you how much it costs in total(including shipping & USD), which currency you'd like to pay in (xDAI or XGT), an approval button to purchase and a decline to cancel the payment.
Please note: Any action you take in this dashboard creates an xDAI blockchain transaction. Whether you pause, activate, subscribe or unsubscribe, a transaction will be created and about $0.01 transaction fees will be covered by Xion.
Even though we cover the low transaction/gas fee, we kindly ask you to refrain from taking multiple or unnecessary actions. Lastly, every time an action is taken, the subscription status will move to "Pending" until the xDAI blockchain transaction is "Successful" or "Failed".
The entire Xion ecosystem is run on the xDAI chain. It provides a stable, fast and cost effective means of accepting online payments, issuing refunds, withdrawing and earning interest on your revenue. All for less than a cent since gas/transaction fees are super low when sending and receiving xDAI and XGT(Xion Global Token).
Any funds received from sales revenue or simply holding XGT will be displayed in this wallet in a USD equivalent. For example, you received $50 USD worth of xDAI from a customers recent purchase, therefore it shows $50.00 in your xDAI balance. xDAI is a stable coin which means 1 xDAI = 1 USD and XGT(Xion Global Token) is a volatile token that will update the USD balance as the price fluctuates.
- Deposit xDAI by copying the wallet address and sending xDAI from an external wallet
- Send xDAI to wallet addresses(example, issue refunds)
- Top Up your xDAI account balance in order to pay for subscriptions/renewals
- Withdraw your xDAI from your account balance into your wallet
- Earn interest on your xDAI(coming soon)
- Buy XGT with xDAI
- Deposit XGT by copying your wallet address and sending XGT from an external wallet
- Send XGT to wallet addresses(example, issue refunds or rewards)
At the end of every send, top up or withdraw transaction, you will get your transaction hash link to prove the payment has been completed. Transaction history is coming soon, in order to reference your transfers.
Alternatively, reach out to our support team on https://xion.app